The sports and entertainment market has become a multibillion dollar industry today. In order to meet the growing demand for high-tech, architecturally appealing, high-quality structures, experience is key. These schedule-intensive projects pose many challenges and typically include complex features that require a unique skillset. With more than 15 years of proven experience in this market, Madison understands what is needed to meet the needs of owner and fans alike. Our expertise in project management and design collaboration will ensure a superior concrete structure that will last for years.
- Harrah's Bay Tower 2, Atlantic City, N.J.
- Revel Casino Tower 1, Atlantic City, N.J.
- Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Sands Bethworks Casino, Bethlehem, Pa.
- PPL Park, Chester, Pa.
- PARX Casino, Philadelphia, Pa.
From luxury, high-rise condominiums to a wide variety of apartment structures, Madison has helped construct hundreds of thousands of square feet in this market. With advancements in formwork technology and efficiency, we have the knowledge to provide the desired footprint in a safe and efficient manner.
- 1706 Rittenhouse Square Street, Philadelphia, Pa.
- The Murano Condominiums, Philadelphia, Pa.
- The National, Philadelphia, Pa.
- 1352 Lofts Superstructure, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Waterfront Square Tower 3, Philadelphia, Pa.
- 2116 Chestnut Street Apartments, Philadelphia, Pa.
- The Granary Apartments, Philadelphia, Pa.
Architectural quality and durability are they key focus of any parking structure owner or operator. Building on our extensive experience delivering both precast and cast-in-place parking structures, our professionals work with you throughout the design and construction process to provide a high level of quality and efficiency for a long-lasting structure. Using today's technology, we work hard to create an innovative and efficient end product.
- Lankenau Hospital Garage C, Wynnewood, Pa.
- 10th & Chestnut Garage, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Philadelphia University Garage, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Avenue of the Arts Parking Structure, Philadelphia, Pa.
- 300 Four Falls Corporate Ctr. Garage, Conshohocken, Pa.
- Philadelphia Convention Center Parking Garage, Philadelphia, Pa.
- 3600 Civic Center Blvd. Garage, Philadelphia, Pa.
Educational and institutional facilities demand perfection in quality, efficiency and longevity. With two decades of experience serving this market, Madison has long been a pioneer in meeting the varied needs of secondary and high education, as well as unique applications such as research laboratories and science buildings as well as museums. Key to success is our experience with unique foundation and superstructure designs.
- The National Constitution Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Barnes Foundation Superstructure, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Vagelos Laboratories at University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Drexel Integrated Science Building, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Princeton University Chemistry Building, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Rutgers University Honors College, New Brunswick, N.J.
- Rutgers University - Camden Campus Student Housing, Camden, N.J.
- Drexel University Lancaster Square, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Temple Science & Engineering Research Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Temple University Wanamaker Plaza, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Agnes Irwin School Athletic Center, Rosemont, Pa.
- DeSales University Gambet Hall, Center Valley, Pa.
- Church of Latter Day Saints Philadelphia Temple, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Philadelphia Art Museum Addition, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Camden County College Science Center, Camden, N.J.
- Philadelphia Family Court Building, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Germantown Academy New Academic Building, Fort Washington, Pa.
Correctional facilities often require multiple buildings and footprints under extremely tight schedules. Our staff is equipped to man the needs of a large multi-building project and stay on schedule. Whether it is a brand new, open field prison with various structures on the same property or an addition to an existing campus, we have the knowledge and more than two decades of proven expertise to get the job done right.
- Curran Fromhold Correctional Facility, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Federal Detention Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Southwoods State Prison, Bridgeton, N.J.
- Delaware County Correctional Facility, Cheyney, Pa.
- Chester Prison, Chester, Pa.
Despite the challenging economy, the healthcare market continues to grow, requiring better facilities to meet the needs of a changing population. From hospitals and pharmaceutical facilities to research and development centers, these detail-oriented projects require the highest quality finishes with a strong focus on safety. As the leading concrete contractor in the industry in safety, our trained professionals uphold an impeccable record.
- University Medical Center at Princeton, Princeton, N.J.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia South Campus, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Temple University Health Sciences, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Merck & Co. West Point - multiple projects, West Point, Pa.
- Johnson & Johnson R&D Center, Raritan, N.J.
- Lankenau Hospital Garage, Wynnewood, Pa.
- Virtua Healthcare, Moorestown ACC, Moorestown, N.J.
- Cooper Hospital Cancer Center, Voorhees Township, N.J.
- Johnson & Johnson Expansion, Springhouse, Pa.
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia ACC, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Pocono Medical Center Expansion, East Stroudsburg, Pa.
The commercial/office market is a vital part of what we do at Madison. As one of the first concrete contractors to introduce new finishing techniques and equipment to this market, we have invested the time into educating our finishers to achieve higher tolerance floors. Our flawless track record of staying on schedule and on budget has been applied to virtually all types of commercial/office structures.
- 300 Four Falls Corporate Ctr. Offices, Conshohocken, Pa.
- Comcast Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Comcast Offices, East Goshen, Pa.
- Cira Centre Superstructure, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Merrill Lynch Scotch Road Campus, Hopewell, N.J.
- IROKO Pharmaceuticals Office Building, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Sun Center Movie Studio, Aston, Pa.
- Atlantic City Airport Renovations, Atlantic City, N.J.
- Burlington Coat Factory, Burlington, N.J.
- The Container Store, King of Prussia, Pa.
- Target Store, King of Prussia, Pa.
Today's manufacturing facilities must be high-tech, flexible and adaptable to compete in today's streamlined global environment. Having completed numerous manufacturing facilities with varying requirements throughout the region, Madison Construction is uniquely positioned to serve your manufacturing needs. With expertise in high-quality flooring, precast and tilt-up concrete construction methods, our knowledge and innovative solutions ensure a durable and cost-effective industrial/warehouse facility design solution.
- Sysco Foods Warehouse Expansion, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Hershey Next Century Expansion, Hershey, Pa.
- Aker Philadelphia Shipyard, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Antonio Origlio Beverage Distribution, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Alumax Production Facility, Lancaster, Pa.
- Intrepid Data Center, Upper Macungie, Pa.
- Merck & Co. Airplane Hangar, Rahway, N.J.
- AIM Training Facility
- LSI Data Center, Allentown, Pa.
- Olympus Data Center
- Philadelphia Bio Fuels, Philadelphia, Pa.
Building and repairing our nation's infrastructure is a key concern in our country today. Madison has experience on bridges, drainage channels as well as sound barriers for a variety of contractors throughout the industry. With the multitude of specification requirements and heightened safety measures, we have a passion for making sure each and every project is done right. From varied site conditions, traffic control and night working conditions, our solution-driven mindset can tackle these challenges.
- Bridge over Route 42, Blackwood, N.J.
- Gloucester County Bridge 7-P-1, Gloucester County, N.J.
- Ardsley Drainage Channel, Upper Dublin Twp., Pa.
- PennDot - I95 LW7- Sound Barrier, Philadelphia, Pa.
- New Vehicular Bridges at New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, N.J.
- Bay Head Yacht Club, Bay Head, N.J.