Madison has been officially contracted by Hunter Roberts Construction Group for work on 2116 Chestnut Street, a 35-story, 375,000 square foot cast-in-place apartment building in Philadelphia. The structure consists of conventional flat-plate concrete construction and will consume more than 17,000 cubic yards of concrete. Work will begin in March of 2012.
- Introducing Madison’s Concrete Pump Rental Service
- Structural Concrete Work Complete at Princeton’s New Art Museum
- Tips to Beat the Late Summer Heat
- Project Update: Full ‘Steam’ Ahead at 204 South 12th Street Apartments
- Project Update: Princeton University Health Services Building Connects Old to New