Madison is starting construction on the Philadelphia Family Court building, located in center city Philadelphia. This new courtroom building consists of three levels of a post-tensioned underground concrete parking structure that supports a 14-story structural steel-framed building. Madison was contracted by Keating Building Company for all of the garage and superstructure concrete work.
- Project Update: Full ‘Steam’ Ahead at 204 South 12th Street Apartments
- Project Update: Princeton University Health Services Building Connects Old To New
- How Are You Celebrating Construction Safety Week?
- Madison Awarded Two CHOP Projects
- The Standard at Philadelphia Offers Much Needed Student Housing