Madison is excited to have been selected once again by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints of Philadelphia for another project — 1601 Vine Street. The residential tower will include 258 rental apartments and 13 three-story townhouses; a 24,000-square-foot Mormon Family History Center and community center; retail shops; and “a new tree-lined privately-owned public street that will connect Vine Street to Wood Street. Madison Concrete’s scope includes approximately 30,000 yards of concrete for the 500,000 square foot structure. Madison’s work is expected to begin in July 2015, and extend well into next year.
- The Standard at Philadelphia Offers Much Needed Student Housing
- January Was A Busy Month For Madison Concrete Construction
- Supporting Family And Our Community
- Madison Continues Work at University of Pennsylvania’s Vagelos Laboratory for Energy Science and Technology
- Work continues on multi-family building in Washington Square West